Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
- September 18, 2019—The Metropreneur‘s Social Enterprise of the Year Awards and Aspire event (Public Event)
- September 25 – 27, 2019—Philanthropy Ohio’s Philanthropy Forward Conference
- September 27, 2019—Elizabeth Pafford and Sheri Chaney Jones will present “Driving Change Through Collective Impact Evaluation” at the Ohio Program Evaluators’ Group‘s (OPEG) Fall Workshop at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. OPEG is a membership organization, but non-members may register to attend this workshop.
- October 2 – 3, 2019—Sheri Chaney Jones will join Lorry Leigh Belhumer, Ph.D., chief executive officer, Western Youth Services, at The California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies’ (CBHA) BHCalCon 2019 Behavioral Health Conference in Redondo Beach, California, to present “Using Data to Reverse the Impacts of Adverse Childhood Experiences.”
- October 4, 2019—Sheri Chaney Jones will present “Measure It!” at Western Youth Services in Laguna Hills, California.
- October 9, 2019—Elizabeth Pafford presents webinar on “COLLECTIVE IMPACT: Measurement Strategies for Equitable Outcomes.”
- October 24, 2019—Elizabeth Pafford and Sheri Chaney Jones will present at the “11th Annual Habitat for Humanity of Ohio State Conference“.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices