Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
Check out our speaking engagements and conference activities that are scheduled over the next few weeks:
- February 9, 2021—The Human Resources Association of Central Ohio (HRACO) will hold its annual Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference and HR Emerging Leaders Conference virtually on February 9–10, 2021, from 9 am to 12:30 pm (Eastern). Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will be presenting on February 9, from 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Registration information is available online.
- February 26–28, 2021—Sheri Chaney Jones will present “Empowering Leadership Teams for Optimal Impact” during the global, all-virtual Nonprofit Board Summit, hosted by the Society of NonProfit Board Directors. Learn more and register.
- March 11, 2021—Measurement Resources will present “Turning Data Into Dollars: Managing to Outcomes” as part of GrantStation’s online continuing education offerings. The webinar will take place from 2:00 to 3:30 pm (Eastern Time), and there is a fee to participate. Register online today.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices