Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
Check out our speaking engagements and conference activities that are scheduled over the next few weeks.
- November 19, 2020—Habitat for Humanity of Ohio will hold its 12th Annual State Conference virtually on November 19, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern). Be sure to visit Measurement Resources’ booth during this online event!
- December 8, 2020—Measurement Resources’ webinar, The Power of Focus: 5 Strategies for Changing the Things You Cannot Accept, will take place virtually at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern). Learn how to revitalize your passion and find the resolve to maintain the intensity of sustained focus to face the many challenges ahead. This webinar is free and open to all; registration is required.
- February 9–10, 2021—The Human Resources Association of Central Ohio (HRACO) will hold its annual D&I and Emerging Leaders Conference virtually on February 9–10, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Eastern). Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will be presenting at this conference. Additional information will be available soon online.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices