Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
In light of COVID-19, we are in the process of transitioning our speaking engagements to virtual events, or waiting for events to be rescheduled.
- July 15, 2020—SureImpact will present a webinar, “Thrive, Don’t Just Survive COVID-19.” Sheri Chaney Jones, president of SureImpact and Measurement Resources, will share six steps for moving the needle and becoming an impact-centric organization, in spite of COVID-19. Join us as we explore how data-driven organizations can continue to move forward with confidence. Free and open to all. Register.
- September 24, 2020—Philanthropy Forward 2020 will take place virtually from September 23–25. Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present, “Solve Complex Problems with Data-driven Approaches,” from 2:30–3:30 pm, on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices