Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
Check out our speaking engagements and conference activities that are scheduled over the next few weeks:
- May 12, 2021—Sheri Chaney Jones, founder of both Measurement Resources and SureImpact, Inc., will present “Back to the Basics: Impact Measurement” on May 12, 2021. Learn more and register.
- October 12, 2021—Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present “MEASURE IT! Prove Your DE&I Impact” during Philanthropy Ohio’s Philanthropy Forward ’21 conference. Learn more about Philanthropy Ohio and register for this conference.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices