Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
Check out our speaking engagements and conference activities that are scheduled over the next few weeks:
- April 9, 2021—Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present “Turn Data Into Dollars” during the Charitable Roundtable’s monthly virtual gathering. Learn more and register.
- April 15, 2021—Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present “Turn Data Into Dollars: How to Use Data to Strengthen Organizational Culture and Outcomes” for Cincinnati-based Leadership Council for Nonprofits. The webinar will begin at 10 am (Eastern Time). Learn more about Leadership Council for Nonprofits and register for this event.
- April 28, 2021—Measurement Resources’ Elizabeth Pafford, will present a webinar on “Change Management for Better Outcomes: Implementing Data Collection Efforts” at 1:00 pm (Eastern Time). This webinar is free and open to all. Register online today.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices