Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
In light of COVID-19, we are in the process of transitioning our speaking engagements to virtual events, or waiting for events to be rescheduled.
- September 24, 2020—Philanthropy Forward 2020 will take place virtually from September 23–25. Measurement Resources will be a vendor during this online event.
- September 30, 2020—Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present a free webinar in partnership with the Nonprofit Learning Lab. This session, “Maximize Your Impact – Turn Data into Dollars,” will take place from 1:00 to 1:45 pm, Eastern Time. Nonprofit professionals will learn game-changing strategies around gathering and using data to manage to both financial and mission outcomes. Participants will explore how to analyze and report data to achieve lasting programmatic and community impact. When information from this session is implemented, program participants will have the tools proven to increase impact, revenue, efficiency, morale, and positive press. Register.
- October 13, 2020—Sheri Chaney Jones, president of Measurement Resources and SureImpact, Inc., will lead participants in a five-week virtual Managing to Outcomes Boot Camp to learn the nuts and bolts of establishing a data-driven culture in your organization.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices