Meet up with Measurement Resources
Measurement Resources’ team members present frequently throughout the year. Our calendar lists all of the events and speaking engagements we have over the next several weeks. Wherever possible, we’ve included registration links through the host group, but please note that not all of the events are open to the public. We’ve also listed a select number of public events in central Ohio that either Measurement Resources is sponsoring, or that we believe our clients and community partners might find value in attending.
In light of COVID-19, we are in the process of transitioning our speaking engagements to virtual events, or waiting for events to be rescheduled.
- May 20, 2020—Join Sheri Chaney Jones, president and CEO of Measurement Resources and SureImpact, Inc., for two sessions during Sustainatopia’s virtual conference, Accelerating the Purpose Economy. Join me at 11:40 am EST for The Future of Business in an Increasingly Impactful & Sustainable World; and 6:15 pm for Big Data, Big Deal? Understanding Unique Challenges & Massive Opportunities. Register and learn more: https://vconference2020.sustainatopia.com/
- May 21, 2020—Join Sheri Chaney Jones, president and CEO of Measurement Resources and SureImpact, Inc., for a SureImpact webinar about Moving from Outputs to Outcomes to Increase Financial and Mission Impact, on Thursday, May 21, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. (Eastern). Free and open to all. Register online.
- June 18, 2020—Philanthropy Ohio’s Finance Summit 2020, scheduled to take place at the Philanthropy Ohio Central Ohio office.
- September 24, 2020—Philanthropy Forward 2020 will take place at the Cleveland Marriott at Key Tower on September 23–25. Measurement Resources’ Sheri Chaney Jones will present, “Solve Complex Problems with Data-driven Approaches,” from 2:30–3:30 pm, on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
Make data the topic of your next conversation
Measurement Resources subject matter experts provide keynote presentations, workshops and webinars on many topics. We can also customize offerings for your group. Here are a few of our most frequently requested presentations:
- Data Into Dollars – Managing to Outcomes
- How Provider Relationships Impact Health Outcomes
- Collective Impact and Measurement
- Logic Models
- Performance Evaluation
- Impact Evaluation
- Program Evaluation Best Practices