It is time to fully realize your mission!
The Managing to Outcomes Bootcamp
Uplevel your organization by increasing your impact, revenue, efficiency, morale, and positive press. In this 5 week virtual “Managing to Outcomes Bootcamp,” participants will create a measurement and comprehensive capacity building plan by exploring the five key elements required for high performance cultures. Organizations will meet virtually, once a week for a one-hour content call and then implement assignments throughout the week. Through this process, participants will gain hands-on experience, mixed with practical and proven instruction that leads to real results.
Contact us to schedule your group!
All participants receive:
- Five, live, on-line training courses
- A bonus private one-on-one coaching call with Sheri Chaney Jones
- All recordings of the on-line training courses after each course
- Assignments to implement between training courses
- Unlimited email access to Sheri Chaney Jones during the program
- A comprehensive workbook containing content and planning templates
- Organizational and self assessments geared for insight and growth
- A customized measurement culture benchmark report that lets you know how your organization compares to others
- A copy of Impact & Excellence: Data-Driven Strategies for Aligning Mission, Culture, and Performance in Nonprofit and Government Organizations for each participant (up to 10 copies)
- Develop leadership competencies required for success in the 21st Century
- Learn the organizational structures that support performance cultures
- Create logic models for success
- Learn how to attract funders with data
- Develop the perfect customized measures
- Develop impactful communication plans
- Much, much, more!